Pilwinkle, the gnome, was an important part of the campaign. By adding recognition and a little levity, this $10 prop became an honest-to-goodness mascot. His fame continues to grow, and he’s looking forward to announcing the winner of this year’s competition.
Shh! The results speak for themselves.
#PlantSomethingCO took root and flourished:
- Outperformed the national campaign with 2,000 percent greater user engagement.
- Generated more than 2,000 entries to the photo contest.
- Drove 700 percent more traffic to PlantSomethingCO.org.
- BMA Gold Key Awards, Social Media Campaign, 2016 (Gold)
- BMA Gold Key Awards, Online Contest, 2016 (Gold)
- Art Director’s Club of Denver, Public Service, 2015